Dear God....


I woke up today with so much joy in my heart!

The anticipation of spending another day living this wonderful life, how grateful I am for everything you have provided, the love, happiness, security and protection, wisdom and faith leaves me feeling so blessed. 

I haven't had a bad day in quite sometime and I owe it all to you God.

I thank you for giving me the life I have always dreamed about, surrounding me with people who truly love me and the best friends anyone can have.

Thank you for guiding me down the right path and allowing me the clarity to see that every good thing that happens isn't because of me or anyone else, just you God.

Thank you for not allowing me to dwell on the past and the people who no longer matter. Thank you for the strength you have given me to move on.

And I know that I may not be perfect, but I am so much better then I used to be.

Amen!

☮  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...