Ella Habla Espanol (She Speaks Spanish)....


My journey to learning a second language started at age 4. I learn how to count to 10 in Spanish before I even started school, thanks to television programs like Sesame Street.

In high school I took 3 years of Spanish, but I never truly became fluent in that language. One of my biggest regrets in life, because I think that everyone should learn a second language. Learning a second language will help you communicate with a larger audience, you can earn more money on the job if you speak a second language and its a goal that I started long ago that I really want to finish.

So for the past few weeks I have been taking daily Spanish language lessons. I am learning how to  read and write in Spanish as well as speak it properly through this free app I found in the Apple store.  

I have been passing every test with flying colors, the 3 years of Spanish really helps, but the most important thing is that I am really enjoying my lessons.

I have also been watching a lot of Telemundo I want to feel comfortable with how I pronounce the words that I am learning, understanding it of course is very important, but speaking it correctly is everything. I don't want to murder this language lol, or sound like a tourist, I want to speak it convincingly and sound authentic as possible.

My husband thinks its great that I'm learning a second language, and I'm glad that I have his support, it gives me the drive I need to finally learn how to speak Spanish fluently. A goal that I plan on completely in the next few months. 

And hopefully this will be another thing I can check off my bucket list!

☮ 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...